Message from Chrissie Cowan - Chief Executive of Kapo Maori Aotearoa
18 Aug 2020
Kia Ora tātou,
Kāpō Māori Aotearoa is here to help you and your whānau to access the information and supports you may need while you keep yourself safe.
We will be phoning, texting and emailing to:
- Check how you and the whānau are doing.
- Whether you have the information you need about what is happening e.g. Alert Level 2 guidelines for Auckland members and
- Help you to link with local community support services e.g. doing grocery shopping, collecting your medications.
If we have your:
- Landline phone number: We will call you.
- Mobile number: We will send you a text message.
- Internet access: We will email you.
Kāpō Māori Aotearoa has a freephone 0800 770 990. If you want
assistance or just to have a talk with someone, call us! You may get the voicemail please leave your name and contact number – we will phone you back!
If you have access to the internet you can:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or
- Message our face book page and/or
- Go to our website, www.kapomaori.com, (under the bulletin board header) for the latest information about the Government’s guidelines and/or
- Go to the COVID-19 website https://covid19.govt.nz for more detailed information and accessible formats e.g. large print, NZSL sign language and Easy Read.
Kia kaha, kia māia, kia manawanui!