At Alert Level 3 for Auckland;
- People are to stay home with no non essential travel,
- Staying in your bubble and work from home if possible.
- Remain a 2 metre distances when in public, if and where possible.
- Children should stay at home - but can return to school if their parents have to work away from home.
- Essential business will remain open, but non essential business must close - however online shopping for these non essential business may continue.
- Public venues will close; this includes libraries, pools, museums, etc…
- Gatherings outside your bubble is prohibited - it is recommended to postpone if you can.
- Wear a mask when out in public or traveling in Auckland.
- if you do not live in Auckland you can travel home.
- Auckland will close their boarders at midnight tonight.
At Alert Level 2 for the rest of NZ;
- Businesses and Schools can remain open with public health guidance; such as physical distancing, record keeping. These must be put in place.
- It is recommended to work home where possible or find other work alternatives.
- Masks must be worn on public transport
- Mass gatherings are limited to 100 people
- Eateries must allow distancing for seated customers.
A link to a list of visited places is below
A link to a list of testing places is below
If you do not have symptoms and have not visited these places - do not get tested.
Close contacts of these recent cases have been contacted by MOH or through the covid tracer app.
If you have any concerns please call Healthline 0800 358 5453